torsdag den 29. september 2011

Avril Lavigne's hotteste outfits!

Siden Avril jo blev 27 forleden dag, - d. 27.09.11 - har VH1's The Fab Life lavet top 27 outfits! Yay kig med her!


2005


2008

Hvad Avril har at sige: "This is my look pre-performance at the Spike Lee film premiere. Yeah, this look is just me in a pair of Dickies, which, a classic bottom for me which I love. And my Abbey Dawn hoodie. And it has ears and I love wearing hoods so I like to design hoodies that are fun. Like ears or devil horns, or right now I’m designing some hoods that have like bows and really really big hoods. So this is a very comfortable, casual look for me."

2011


2011


2004


2007


2011


2004

Hvad Avril har at sige: "This is the first time I ever wore a dress pretty much in my career. Um, it was on my 2nd album at the World Music Awards. There were skulls on it and I felt much better about that. The boots, I was kinda like going through like a goth phase where I really liked brands like Trip and I was really into creepers at the time. That was my way of saying, 'Okay, yeah, I’ll wear some boots with the dress if it has some skulls, wearing creepers, then maybe I can pull it off.'"


2006


2006


2005


2007



2009

Hvad Avril har at sige: "Basically, again I was wearing a dress for my fashion show and I wanted it to be really poofy and sparkly. Just had it made, but some studs on it around the waist and the tulle has some sparkles in it. Yeah, I went out on limb there and wore some iron-fist heels."


2003


2011


2010

Hvad Avril har at sige: "AMAs 2010, I wore a Dolce & Gabbana dress. I love the way they fit. I’m definitely more into dresses now than ever before. I like to have fun with colors and this kinda makes me think of a Vans checkered shoe."


2007


2007


2002

Hvad Avril har at sige: "Back in the day when I was Miss Baggy Pants, tank tops, and ties. For the MTV Video Music Awards in 2002, I’m pretty sure that was my dad’s tie and I just took a Canadian patch and put it on the tie. And rocked the baggy camo pants."


2011


2007


2011


2011

Hvad Avril har at sige: "The dress that I wore at the Brit Awards is vintage by Julien MacDonald. I kind of decided I would like to wear a dress because the Brit Awards are a really big award show. When I wear a dress, I typically like it to be black and I typically like to wear boots with it, but I decided to wear heels. The dress is funky and I was able to kinda at least feel somewhat rock n roll and edgy in it. It was a fun dress, kinda crazy. The skirt was kind of like spaghetti or kind of like Raggedy Ann hair. I guess I like this look because there’s sparkles in it. Sometimes when I wear a dress I like to have like either crazy messy hair and or black eye makeup or black nails to kinda balance it out for me so I don’t feel too girly."


2011


2006


2011

Hun er flot ligemeget hvad!

xo
Friday Dawn
































Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar